Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Monday 20 July 2015

More French Line Infantry - this time from B&B

I bought these figures off Ebay many months back, largely for the artillery crew in the same lot and have been slowly working my way through them. They are really Franco Prussian war troops but looking at contemporary pictures it seems that the kepi was widely worn in the Crimea in preference to the shako, so they do not look out of place. They are manufactured by B&B Miniatures and I have to say that I really like the detail and animation.





3 comments:

  1. Ah Bob - it's been a little while. Great to see you back. From photos and such, it looks like the kepi was pretty widespread. Those infantry are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your assessment of B&B 20mm French. Excellent figures and you have painted them very handsomely.

    ReplyDelete